Type-C to HDMI and power delivery adapter with extra USB 3.0 Type-A port
• Type-C port can only upward supply power to the main Type-C device (wide range voltage 5~20V and max current 2A)
• Easily connect a Type-C port device to a HDMI 4K display
• Supports extended desktop and video-mirroring display
• Supports resolutions up to 4K, 2160P@30Hz
• Up to 5Gbps data transfer and backward compatible with USB 2.0
• Supports resolutions up to 4K
• Supports extended desktop mode for a larger desktop area spanning multiple displays.
• Screen Mirroring allows you to mirror your screen on mobile device or laptop to your monitor.
Connect a USB Type-C device to a HDMI display (ALT mode supported Type-C device is needed)
Extra USB 3.0 Type-A port
USB charger for Type-C device
1 x USB 3.0
Up to 4K - 2160P @ 30Hz
Upward supply power to the main Type-C device (wide range voltage 5~20V and max current 2A)