- Super-wide multi-directional Advanced ceramic soleplate for smooth, fast ironing in all directions
- 170g steam shot powers easily through tough creases - get through your ironing pile in no time
- Central steam channels and precision tip deliver steam exactly where you need it
- Large 400ml easy-fill water tank; comfort grip handle with up-to-temperature illumination
- Automatic shut-off, anti-scale, anti-drip, self-clean feature, vertical steam plus 3m power cord
Breville PressXpress 2600W Steam Iron
Let's be honest - most of us aren't fans of ironing. The Breville team are no different, so our PressXpress range has been designed with you in mind. Great performance and helpful features make ironing quicker and easier to give you more time to do the things you actually enjoy!
With its ceramic finish, this 2600W model features the PressXpress super-wide multi-directional soleplate to deliver effortless gliding in all directions, pressing more fabric and removing more wrinkles with every single glide. Simply put, super-wide means super-fast!
Comfort is important too, so a soft-grip handle means less fatigue and an extra-long 3m power cord with 360° action gives greater freedom as you’re ironing. Up-to-temperature handle illumination means you can see at a glance when your iron is ready to use.
Safety features include auto shut-off which automatically switches the iron off if left unattended or knocked over and a wide heel design to give greater stability and neat cord storage.