- Zero and ZX series on modern consoles - Join the Resistance as the titular fan-favorite protagonist in the four Zero games. Defend the innocent from Mavericks and discover your destiny as either the male or female protagonists of ZX and ZX Advent
- All-new competitive rush mode – Z Chaser Mode allows players to race to complete challenges from both the Zero and ZX games
- Newcomer friendly Casual Scenario Mode and Save-Assist System – New players can jump right into the futuristic universe of the Rockman Zero and ZX series with a new Casual Scenario Mode. Bounce back from mistakes using the new optional Save-Assist system to revive at the most recent map checkpoint without losing a life
- Improved visuals and layout options – Experience the games as they were first released with a monitor filter option that features the original sprite art, or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites. Freely choose from a variety of layout options for the ZX series’ dual-screen displays and controls at any time
- In-game gallery and music player – Take a look back at the history of the Zero and ZX series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, including a music player filled with tunes from the original games. Those who pre-order the collection will also have access to the ten special arrangements included in the Mega Man Zero / ZX Reploid Remixes
Enjoy six action-packed entries in the Rockman series with Rockman Zero & ZX Double Hero Collection. The collection features two series of games alongside a host of new features for both long-time fans and brand new players. All four Rockman Zero games, Rockman ZX, and Rockman ZX Advent bring their blend of high-octane action and precise platforming for the first time.
Help X’s mentor and partner, Zero, save Neo Arcadia centuries after the events of the Rockman X series by mastering some of the most challenging and thrilling boss battles ever across all four Rockman Zero games. The Zero games build upon the fast-paced action platforming of the popular Rockman X series and introduce new customization options including upgradable weapon skills, unique EX abilities, and gameplay-altering “Cyber Elves” that offer a wide range of enhancements. Rockman ZX and ZX Advent continue the story, taking place several hundred years after the events of the Rockman Zero series. Rockman ZX and ZX Advent build on gameplay elements from the Zero and X series while allowing players to experiment with their abilities throughout the game world’s open map.
Note: 6 games. 5 heroes. 2 series. comes with 1 cartridge/disc.