- Immersive View - Pushed-back bezels plus an Under Display Camera on a breathtaking 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display means there's even more screen, Do a lot in one hand with its 6.2-inch Cover Screen.
- Multi View - Whether toggling between texts or catching up on emails, take full advantage of the expansive Main Screen with Multi View.
- Multitasking Experience – Add apps to the Taskbar, your multitasking secret weapon, for quick navigation and bouncing between windows when you're in the groove.
- Tough inside and out - Galaxy Z Fold4 is made with materials that are not only stunning, but stand up to life's bumps and fumbles. From the glass to the metal, these are the toughest Samsung Galaxy foldables ever.
- IPX8 water resistance - Be adventurous, rain or shine. You don't have to sweat the forecast when you've got a water-resistant foldable smartphone.
Do more than more
Wipe out tasks in fewer taps. Add apps to the Taskbar, your multitasking secret weapon, for quick navigation and bouncing between windows when you're in the groove. And with App Pair, one tap launches up to three apps, all sharing one super-productive screen.¹ ²
Now you can really get into the zone. Pushed-back bezels plus an even more camouflaged Under Display Camera on a breathtaking 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display means there's more screen and no black dot getting between you and your favorite games.³ ⁴ ⁵
Great shots. Now share them
Share memories as soon as you make them. Send big files like videos and high-resolution photos to your friends before the night is over. Just pull up the Share panel, select the names and tap to send it off.6
The connected power of Samsung Galaxy
Pick up where you left off
No matter what device you're laying to rest, move your favorite apps, photos, messages and even settings to your new Galaxy Z Fold4 in just a few simple steps.7
1. Taskbar must be turned on under settings.
2. Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window or App Pair.
Standing Cover with Pen sold separately.
3. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Fold4's Main Screen size is 7.6" in the full rectangle and 7.4" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
4. When compared to Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
5. UDC (Under Display Camera) supports up to 4MP.
6. In order to send or receive files with Quick Share, both the sending and receiving devices must have Wi-Fi and the Quick Share feature turned on. Quick Share is available on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets on Android OS version 10.0(Q) and One UI 2.1 or above, Galaxy Book Ion, Ion 2, Flex, Flex Alpha, Flex 2, Flex 2 Alpha and Galaxy Book S launched in or after May 2021 and Samsung Notebook Odyssey, Plus and Plus2 launched in or after 2020. Receiving Galaxy device(s) must support Wi-Fi Direct or Wi-Fi Aware. Transfer speed may vary depending on the device’s Wi-Fi connectivity specifications, Multi Device Experience availability, and network environment.1
7. Wired transfers require at least Android 4.3, iOS 5 or Windows Mobile OS 8.1 or OS 10 on your old device. Devices with an older OS must use wireless transfer options. If you do not have the required USB cable/connector for a wired transfer to Samsung Galaxy, you can also use wireless transfer options. Open Smart Switch Mobile in “Settings” on your new Galaxy phone or download Smart Switch for PC/Mac. Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS. To transfer data from iCloud or other cloud storage services, a data connection is required. To avoid disruption in text messaging when transferring from iOS, change your iMessage settings appropriately.