- THE CHILD (GROGU): Kids and collectors can add The Child (Grogu), affectionately referred to by fans as “Baby Yoda,” to their Star Wars collection with The Bounty Collection Grogu’s Hover-Pram Pack
- THE MANDALORIAN SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Star Wars The Bounty Collection collectible The Child (Grogu) toys are styled to be as cute as they can be, like the pop culture sensation from the live-action Disney+ series
- SERIES-INSPIRED CHARACTER-BASED ACCESSORIES: The Star Wars The Bounty Collection Grogu’s Hover-Pram Pack comes with 5 entertainment-inspired accessories, including hover-pram with stand and removable cover, cookie, Sorgan frog, tentacle soup bowl, and soft goods blanket
- COLLECTIBLE FIGURES: Kids can start a collection, swap with friends, give as gifts, or add to any existing Star Wars collection with the Star Wars The Bounty Collection collectible toys (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The adorable 50-year-old creature known as The Child (Grogu), and affectionately referred to by fans as “Baby Yoda,” is many things: cute, curious, hungry, sleepy, Force-sensitive, and one of the galaxy’s most wanted!
From Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Bounty Collection The Child (Grogu) collectible toys, inspired by the super-cute character from the hit Disney+ series The Mandalorian! Fans can start their own collection of this adorable character in poses inspired by iconic scenes from the live-action streaming series (each sold separately. subject to availability)!
This posed cutie features The Child (Grogu) in a fun pose inspired by scenes from the live-action series on Disney+ and comes with 5 entertainment-inspired accessories, including hover-pram with stand and removable cover, cookie, Sorgan frog, tentacle soup bowl, and soft goods blanket!
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: figure and 5 accessories.
• Figure scale: 2.25 inches
• Ages 4 and up
• WARNING: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.