- Noise cancelling wireless headphones: the perfect balance of quiet, comfort and sound. Bose uses tiny mics to measure, compare and react to outside noise, cancelling it with opposite signals.
- High-fidelity audio: the TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimised Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so the bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes: choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around-ear headphones and hear your environment alongside your music.
- Over-ear headphones: these comfortable wireless headphones are suitable for all-day wearing. Crafted with plush synthetic leather and impact-resistant nylon, and designed with minimal clamping force, they’re as luxurious as they are durable.
- Up to 24 hours battery life: enjoy 24 hours of battery life from a single charge.* A quick 15-minute charge offers 3 hours when you’re on the go or plug in the included audio cable to listen for even longer in wired mode.
- Around ear headphones charge via USB-C: Headphones charge via the included USB-C cable.
- Bluetooth wireless noise cancelling headphones: these headphones are optimised for a strong, reliable Bluetooth connection within 9.1 metres of the paired device.
The first noise cancelling headphones are back, with world-class quiet, lightweight materials and proprietary technology for deep, clear sound. Bose QuietComfort45 headphones aren’t just an icon reborn—they’re the perfect balance of quiet, comfort and sound. Plus, everything that made the first around-ear headphones iconic is still there. Just refined. Like an updated design with smooth cushions and a clean look. Plush synthetic leather, impact-resistant glass-filled nylon and cast-metal hinges were all selected for their comfort as well as their durability. Add in minimal clamping force and you’ll almost forget you’re wearing Bluetooth wireless noise cancelling headphones. Acoustic Noise Cancelling began with the first QC headphones from Bose. But QC45 headphones have a sixth mic and enhanced signal processing, meaning they cancel out noise before it reaches you. In Aware Mode, mics pick up sounds around you and play them through the wireless headphones, letting you hear your music and surroundings together. For phone calls, the voice pickup of these over-ear headphones is exceptional: Adding a fourth mic means this pair better focuses on your voice, while a noise-rejecting algorithm filters out environmental sounds. The exclusive audio technologies make for superior sound. Like the TriPort acoustic architecture that vents the earcups to add depth and fullness to the sound without increasing the size of the design. Or Volume-optimised Active EQ to keep performance balanced at any volume, with the bass consistent when turned down and music clear when turned up. These Bluetooth wireless noise cancelling headphones even offer more play time than their predecessor, with 24 hours from a single charge. The Bose Music app walks you through setup, making it easy to get started. Battery testing was conducted by Bose with active noise cancelling turned on and in continuous audio playback at 50% volume. Battery runtime is based on a typical use and may vary based on usage.