Pitchstorm Card Game of Pitching Horrible Movie Ideas to The Worst Executives | Fun Party Tabletop Game Enjoyed by Teens and Adults, 500-card Core Deck, 3 - 12 Players, Ages 14+
Payment. Pay online or over the phone
- A BLOCKBUSTER HIT IN THE MAKING. Pitchstorm is a party game that puts you in the position of an unprepared writer pitching movies to the world's worst executives. Writers have to pitch their movie idea, and figure out a way to incorporate the random notes thrown by the executives on the spot.
- THINK FAST! Each of the rivalring writers has to draw 3 character cards OR 3 plot cards. The he or she has to draw from the opposite deck, and choose which card from his hand can work best for the other half. Maybe the grumpy old man character is the one who makes contact with dangerous aliens? The writer will then have to pitch to the studio exec how the movie goes within the time limit!
- SO SILLY IT COULD ACTUALLY WORK. The executive picks three note cards at the start without revealing to the writers. While the character and plot cards may be fun to pitch a story for, the executive notes are sure to make things more interesting. Or awesome. Or absolutely ridiculous. Or so ridiculous, they’re awesome. The exec team/player decides which movie is hitting the big screen and earning a point; the true masterpiece despite (or due to) the curveballs! The one with the most points wins.
- GREAT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT. What’s better than movie characters, crazy plots, studio execs and a whole lot of improv? This easy to learn tabletop game is awesome to play with friends and family, adult games night, at a party, office party, sleepovers, birthdays, drinking games, dinner parties or even in the park. Playing with more the 6-12 players? Split into teams of two and rival as pairs!
- WHAT’S INSIDE THE CORE SET. The main deck consists of 500 cards, split between characters, plots, and notes. The deck also includes a small set of blank cards so that you can write your own terrible movie ideas.