Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)
Payment. Pay online or over the phone
- PLAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE - Ready the Juice Cannons and prepare for battle in six online multiplayer modes, including intense 4v4 Battle Arena in the Funderdome. Plus, you can join forces with your favorite people and experience split-screen couch co-op* in every mode
- FREE-ROAM REGIONS AND MORE - The battle is blooming with Ops mode and three free-roam regions. Squad up with up to three friends in the Giddy Park social region and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep, and Neighborville Town Center
- GET GOING IN GIDDY PARK - Jump into Giddy Park from Dave Manor or Zomboss HQ and squad up or battle it out with friends in this social region. Head to the shooting gallery, ride the Ferris wheel, tickle the keys on the giant piano, or dive straight into combat
- PLAY ONLINE OR OFFLINE - Discover Giddy Park, PvE free-roam regions, and Private Play modes – all without an internet connection
- MOTION CONTROLS AND TOUCH MENUS - Use motion controls for aiming, with a full range of settings you can customize. Plus, interact with UI menus throughout the game using touch inputs, like map zoom and more
- RUX'S EMPORIUM AND MORE - Earn in-game coins only through play and spend them at Rux's Emporium to unlock cool customization items, characters, and perks. Plus, choose from, and interact with, all 12 Prize Maps at any time. Earn and exchange Prize Bulbs for unbeleafable rewards!
Now on Nintendo Switch, tackle hilarious missions and defeat epic bosses in the Weirding Woods, Mount Steep, and Neighborville Town Center to collect medals and unlock outrageous outfits. Party with up to three friends and goof around in Giddy Park or dive into some 8v8 multiplayer in Turf Takeover, vanquishing opponents, blasting gnome bombs, bouncing on pink ooze – it’s the most fun you’ll have since sliced bread.
Take your system anywhere, and prepare to kick some grass offline and online in a plant-on-zombie conflict that will take you to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again!