- 50% more powerful than previous generation - Get fast Full HD streaming and quick app starts.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes - With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps - Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO Max, and Peacock.
- Live TV - Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Use the Guide button to see what's available and when.
- Free TV - Access over 20,000 free movies and TV shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more.
- Listen to music - Stream on Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
- Less clutter, more control - Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. All-new preset buttons get you to favorite apps quickly. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
50% more powerful streaming, plus convenient TV controls
Fire TV Stick simplifies streaming with power, volume, and mute buttons in a single remote. And with 50% more power than the previous generation, Fire TV Stick delivers quick app starts and fast streaming in Full HD.
Enhanced audio clarity of Dolby Atmos
Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles, including on Prime Video, Netflix, and Disney+, when connected to compatible soundbars and home audio systems. Dolby Atmos moves sounds all around you—even overhead—immersing you in whatever you're watching.
Alexa Voice Remote with TV controls
Just press and ask Alexa to find, launch, and control content, or even switch to cable. Quickly get to favorite apps—Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu—with preset buttons, and go beyond streaming to check sports scores, play music, or see your live camera feeds. Dedicated power and volume buttons control your compatible TV, soundbar, and receiver.
Find content fast
Streaming on Fire TV is simple and intuitive. It all starts with the Main Menu, where you can quickly access your favorite content. Search across hundreds of channels and apps to find what you want to watch. Enjoy personalized streaming using Profiles, with recommendations, viewing history, and watch lists for each person in your household.
500,000+ movies and TV episodes
Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Apple TV, Peacock, STARZ, SHOWTIME, Paramount+, and others. Stream live news, sports, and must-see shows. Access tens of thousands of HDR titles. Plus, play millions of songs through services like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora and iHeartRadio. Subscription fees may apply.
Watch live TV and free TV
Stream live TV, including news and sports, with subscriptions to Hulu+ Live TV, SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Plus, watch movies and TV shows for free with ad-supported apps like Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and more.
Plug and play, out of the way
The compact design plugs directly into an HDMI port and can tuck neatly behind your TV. Easily move Fire TV Stick between TVs at home or away so your content travels with you.
Prime members get more from Fire TV
100+ channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Paramount+, Cinemax, and more are available for Prime members to add—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the channels you want and cancel anytime.
TV is just the beginning
Fire TV is always getting smarter with new Alexa skills and voice functionality. View live camera feeds, check the weather, order a pizza, and stream music.
Certified for Humans
Certified for Humans products are smart devices for non-experts. Stress-free, no patience needed devices. Connecting to Alexa is quick and easy—even the software updates are automatic. All Certified for Humans devices meet a high standard and customers love them because they’re surprisingly simple.
Simple to set up and use
1. Plug Fire TV Stick directly into your HDTV, or use the included HDMI extender.
2. Plug into wall outlet.
3. Connect to internet and enjoy.
Not All Amazon features are available in Gibraltar due to regional restrictions