- Our most powerful streaming stick - 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K, with faster app starts and more fluid navigation.
- Support for next-gen Wi-Fi 6 - Enjoy smoother 4K streaming across multiple Wi-Fi 6 devices.
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV - Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with IMDb TV, Pluto TV, Tubi, and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote - Search and launch content with your voice. Get to favorite apps quickly with preset buttons. Control power and volume with one remote.
- Do more with your smart home - View the front door camera without stopping your show using Live View Picture-in-Picture. Ask Alexa to check the weather or dim the lights.
- Game on - Fluid gameplay and fast-rendering graphics with a 750Mhz GPU. Access popular games with a Luna cloud gaming subscription.
Dive into 4K Ultra HD cinematic entertainment with a new quad-core 1.8 GHz processor that brings a 40% more powerful experience compared to Fire TV Stick 4K, plus faster app starts and more fluid navigation while switching between apps and searching for content. Enjoy vivid, lifelike colors with support for Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HDR10+, and the immersive audio of Dolby Atmos.
Get ready for next-gen Wi-Fi 6
Our first-ever streaming stick with Wi-Fi 6 support means reduced congestion for smoother, more fluid streaming and gaming across multiple Wi-Fi 6-connected devices. To enjoy the benefits of Wi-Fi 6, you’ll need a compatible router (like eero 6 mesh Wi-Fi 6 router), but Fire TV Stick 4K Max works with earlier wifi routers, too.
Over 1 million movies and TV episodes
Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Apple TV+, Peacock, STARZ, SHOWTIME, Paramount+, and others. Stream live TV, news, and sports, and even watch for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, YouTube, and more. Plus, play millions of songs through services like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio. Subscription fees may apply.
Alexa Voice Remote with TV controls
Just press and ask Alexa to find, launch, and control content, or even switch to cable. Quickly get to favorite apps—Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and Hulu—with preset buttons, and go beyond streaming to check sports scores and play music. Dedicated power and volume buttons control your compatible TV, soundbar, and receiver.
Smart—and always getting smarter
We add new Alexa skills and voice functionality all the time. You can ask Alexa to do things like show Live View Picture-in-Picture camera feeds without interrupting your show. Learn more about compatible smart home devices.
Wirelessly connect Fire TV 4K Max with compatible Echo devices for immersive audio and get an Alexa Home Theater experience across Fire TV and multiple HDMI inputs, like cable and gaming consoles. Learn more about Alexa Home Theater.
Level up gaming on the big screen
Get smooth, fluid gameplay and fast-rendering graphics with a 750MHz GPU. Switch to low-lag cloud gaming with Auto Low Latency Mode support. Play your favorite games on Luna, Amazon’s cloud gaming service, with a channel subscription and Luna Controller (sold separately).
Simple to set up and use
1. Plug Fire TV Stick 4K Max directly into your HDTV, or use the included HDMI extender. We recommend you use the HDMI ARC port.
2. Plug into wall outlet.
3. Connect to internet and enjoy.