Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 PES (PS4)
- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – Huge addition of licensed leagues
- MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality has been taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits. Score great goals with improved shooting motion & animation, and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
- NEW MYCLUB - Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
- ML REAL SEASON – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
‘The Power Of Football’ is the key message that feeds into all the new features coming to PES 2019, which in part is thanks to the commitment in releasing exclusively on current generation hardware. This allows PES to recreate the real sport of football like never before, supporting 4K HDR across all platforms offering photo-realistic visuals and lifelike player movement. The true power of PES is seen in its gameplay, which focuses on the impact of player individuality through specific stats and motions. Playing PES 2019 will give you the finishing prowess of Luis Suárez, the unique dribbling ability of Philippe Coutinho and accurate passing of iconic legend David Beckham.
Away from the pitch, licenses and game modes will see big changes, including in-game menus that come alive to new leagues added from all over the world. This adds new found depth to the newly redesigned myClub and Master League modes, which will give fans a deeper experience beyond the awarding winning gameplay. With a host of new Legends added to the in-game line-up, a dedicated David Beckham Edition and launching in August worldwide, PES fans can experience the Power Of Football earlier than ever before.